Voting

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1

So, I've started 2009 off by documenting our "everyday life" with Project 365 created by Becky Higgins. I was one of the lucky ones who scored with being able to purchase the now, sold-out-kit on January 1st. All thanks to my very awesome husband who tried effortlessly for two hours to get through to the website since I had an errand to run that morning. {now that's *love*}

My goal is to post weekly, if not daily. But lets not get over ambitious! The original plan was to start this project on New Year's Day. But, then a very dear friend of mine explained to me that I would be starting in the middle of the week, thus why Becky suggested starting December 28th, 2008. This way I would get a full 52 weeks.

*I've also decided I will journal the days events in bed every night, along with including my current mood & what was for dinner.

So, lets get this show on the road!


12.28.08 - Sunday

photo: a semi-done scrapbook page

Today marks the 9 month that Jason has been out of work. Ugh. Starting to get pretty rough making ends meet. We're keeping our heads up though and having faith that something will come along soon.
Today was also the very anticipated broncos vs. chargers game. Boy, oh boy, did the broncos get smoked! 51 to 21. Needless to say, I did NOT have a very happy husband. Luckily, he let it roll of his shoulders, there's always next year. Phew! Thank goodness for his positive attitude.
Off and on all day I worked on our "Grand Canyon Vacation" album, and no, I'm still not done! So what, it's taken me 8 months! ...I really am hoping to get it done in the next few weeks though :o)
-dinner: leftovers from our Christmas gathering the day before at my brother's house.
-current mood: disappointed



No comments:

Post a Comment