Voting

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day thirty one.

-We spent New Year's Eve at home.  Just as we do every year.  I don't think that will ever change.  Too many crazies out there.
-We had a yummy, super-unhealthy-fattening dinner.  Perfect way to end 2010 :)

-This video of Jared was shot around 11:30 or so.  He was a jabber jaws that night.  I think he was worried he might fall asleep!  Crappy quality...the room was kinda dark and I had to zoom in. (sorry!)

-For the last few days during Christmas and the end of the year I found myself reflecting on 2009. By far, the roughest year our family will ever have. I hope. Jason had been unemployed for over a year and half. NEVER did we think it would've come even close to that long. But, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The lessons we learned during that time are priceless. Having not a penny in the bank or a drop in savings left, really teaches you what's important. We got through it, together. With the help of family, friends, and even complete strangers. So, on Day 31 of 2010, I'm thankful. Thankful for my home that's full of love and laughter. Thankful for the food in my refrigerator and pantry. Thankful for my husband being employed again. With a job he likes and people he enjoys working with.  I couldn't have asked for the year to end any better :)

A few pics...

 Jared putting the "Happy New Year Stars" on Michael
 He thought it was the FUNNIEST thing ever
 Such a good sport.  He'll do anything to make Jared happy.
 Most of our day looked pretty much like this.  Video games.  More video games.  And then even more video games.
♥ my hunny :)

-Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment