Voting

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love

- Love that Jared couldn't get enough books read to him tonight.  After he was done with me he headed to Jakie. 


- Love that Jakie is such a sweet big brother...most of the time :)


- Love that Michael didn't get an attitude when he asked me if he could "stay the night at a friends house" and my response was, "Uh, no.  Don't even bother me with such non-sense on a weekday."  My guess?  He didn't really want to spend the night at all. 
 
- Love that I spent the day with my Sister today and we had an unplanned lunch with Mom. 
 

- Love that there's always guarenteed laughing-till-you-cry when Sister and I get together.

- Love that we're going to have a house full of teenage boys on Sunday night.  I'll host those crazy all-nighters any day over worrying all night about what's really going on when Michael goes out.

- Love that Jason took Monday off to be home with us.  He loves us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment