Voting

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ten on tuesday.

1.  This morning somehow ended up with a conversation between Jakie and I about Heaven.  I have no idea where any of it came from but of course Jared got involved.  "Mommy, when I go to heaBen I'm gonna use a fire truck to get there.  With a big, BIG ladder to get high, high, super-high in the sky!  And, if the bad guys try to stop me I gonna bust them in their face!  --Whoa.  Determined little man.

2.  During our conversation Jakie said he wanted to do something kind today.  Something that would make someone happy.  He decided he was going to play with a "new kid" that was in a different class because no one plays with him and he's usually alone.  He has such a kind heart.  That, made me happy.  Bummer part: he couldn't find the boy today!  Hopefully it's because he made friends and was playing :)




3.  After we got back from dropping Jakie off at school I was clearing off the kitchen table getting ready to throw away the Stater Bros. ad when Jared yelled "Nooooooooooo, Mommyyyyy!!  That's a treasure map!  It will take us to the yummy food!"  --Well, what the heck was I thinking?!  He spent the next 20 minutes on the kitchen floor "exploring".  And that means, so did I :)





4.  I spent a little extra time with Jared at school today.  Everytime I tried to leave he would say, "Five more minutes, Mommy."  Five minutes turned in to forty-five minutes.  He built a village, wrote his name, cooked me breakfast, but most importantly, he loved on "Willie".  Ohhhhh, Willie.  Jared LOVES Willie.  Unfortunately, so does another little girl in his class.  We have tears every now and again over Willie.  Not today though! 




5.  Just about every. single. day. that Jakie comes up to me after school, his hands look like this:








DISGUSTING.  Drives me NUTS!  That's what I get for wanting boys.


6.  Jakie got another Teacher's Award today.  The best one.  "The Dynamite Award"!  For having awesome homework and helping kids in the class.  He said his teacher went "on and on foreverrrrr" about how great he was.  That boy makes me so darn proud with the little man he's becoming :)


7.  So, of course when we got in the car he asked if we could stop at the Donut Shop because he's just sooooo awesome and he totally deserves a donut.  Or two!  Of course I gave in!




8.  I am loving my new phone that Jason FORCED me to get.  I love when he puts his foot down and I benefit from it :) Sweet, sweet man.  Thanks, Babe!






Droid Bionic.


9.  Loved the weather today!  My favorite part?  The fact that it didn't rain 'til we left school.  Perfect :)


10.  My blog isn't neglected anymore!!!!  She's happy again :)) I only took, what?  Six months off? Life got busy.  I missed blogging.  


No comments:

Post a Comment