Voting

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ten on tuesday.

1.  Jacob was stoked that we left the house this morning at 8:12 even though I tried to tell him it was way too early and no one would be there yet.  Sure enough (!) we got there and the playground was dead.  Not a kid in sight.  We waited in the car for a few minutes until he decided he wanted to get out.  Maybe next time he'll listen to me!  Probably not :)


2.  Jared has been patiently waiting for his "cothume" (costume) to come in the mail.  It came a few days ago.  I just didn't tell him :) I couldn't take the bugging anymore so I gave in after holding out as long as I could.  His reaction was totally worth the wait.  Can't wait 'til Grandma Nancy is done with his doctor's lab coat!


3.  While I was out today running errands I bought Michael lunch.  Taco Bell.  That boy couldn't have held his smile in if he had to when I walked in the door.  He loves Taco Bell. 

4.  Jared couldn't wait to get home to show Jacob his stuff.  They took turns playing doctor.  So cute.


5.  Of course, every good patient gets a sticker :)


6.  Jared.  How could anyone NOT love him?!  Everything about this boy cracks me up.  --I think he's gonna be quite the little baseball player ;)


7.  We're watching The Biggest Loser right now.  No Tim Tebow this week :(

8.  Jared got a new student in his class today.  He screamed bloody murder at the end of the day because he didn't want to leave!  Hilarious!  His Mom didn't think it was so funny.
9.  I have nothing left to say, even though I know there's stuff I'm forgetting.  That's what I get for not writing stuff down as the day went on.  Slacker. 

10.  I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment