Voting

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday.

  • Both boys slept 'til 7:30 this morning.  Yay!  That's highly unusual for Jared.  That boy is like clockwork.  6:30 or earlier.  Everyday. 
  • Jakie woke up feeling much better so we decided to head to Chik-fil-A for some Chik-n-Mini's.  YUM!


  • While we were there Jared saw an old man with a long white beard and yelled, "Mommy!  Look!  It'sth Sthanta Clausth!!!!  He'sth at Chik-Flay toooooo!!!" Oh, wow.  I laughed so hard.  Thank goodness he didn't hear him.  Although, I don't know how he didn't.  Jared kinda has a big mouth :)
  • Next stop, Target.  Up and down every toy aisle, making sure to not miss one. single. thing. that has a button to make noise.  Do I mind?  Nope! :) That's the best part about going to Target for them.  And, 99% of the time we leave with not one toy in the cart.  
  • Today, we left with a toy.  Made their day.  A Bakugan.  One for Jakie, one for Jared.
  • We finished up our day at practice.  I'm surprised Jakie was even able to function since he was loaded up on allergy medication.  BUT, he insisted on going to practice.  "It's just a little cough and stuffy nose, Mommy.  I'll be fine.  I'm GOING TO PRACTICE.  I CAN'T miss it." Guess he pretty much shut me up :)
  • All in all, it was a fun day.  Well, for 3 out of 4 of the Adams.  Jason didn't have such a good day at work.  That doesn't make me happy :( I don't like when things are out of my control and I can't fix them.  Fixing things is what I do.  Unfortunately, I can't fix things for him at work.  All I can do is listen and be supportive.  Somehow, I think that's enough for him :) ...for now, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment