Voting

Sunday, October 9, 2011

S + S

Saturday:

*  Jakie's baseball game.  The best part about Saturdays.  I'm not sure if there's anything else I'd rather do than watch that boy play.  Especially since I've learned to keep my mouth shut.  If I have frustration issues, Jason gets to hear it, not Jacob.  Lucky Jason :) ...That's the new rule.  For Mommy AND Daddy.

** stats: 2 walks, 1 triple, 2 stolen bases, pitched 2 innings (struck out 4)


Guess who forgot her camera?  Bad, BAD Mommy.


*  And, what's better than baseball AND a Bake Sale to support CHOC Walk?  I surely can't think of anything.  And JareBear certainly had no complaints :)


 
*  McDonald's for lunch.  I regretted that the instant I was done eating.  Every.single.time we eat there I get a dang headache!  That's what happens when you put crap in your body I suppose. 



Sunday:

*  Jared's newest thing is cooking/baking/helping in the kitchen.  I love it.  Hope it doesn't fade away. 



*  Michael went to the movies today.  Why didn't I embarrass him and take a picture of him and his "friend" before I dropped them off?  Dang it!  Next time :)

*  Jason was quite the happy camper today.  I've never seen him happy after a Bronco's loss!  But, there was a Tebow siting.  Score!  --ESPN asked: Orton or Tebow?  Uhhhh, DUH!  Tebow!!  He's way better looking than Kyle Orton!  Oh.  I mean.  He's a way better Quarterback than Kyle Orton!  Haha :)



*  When I got back home after taking Michael the boys and I baked our favorite.  Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.  Yum!  I only ate one.  Shocker.  And, anyone who really knows me, is just as shocked after reading that.  I *heart* sweets :)

As Jared was peeling the wrappers off he told Jakie, "Whew!  This takes a lot of training!"  lol  that boy :)


*  Jared and I even delivered some to "The Neighbors" {Grandpa, Auntie, & their other halfs}

*  Jakie finally caught the cold bug that's going around.  Kicked in this evening.  Poor guy :( Stuffy nose, sneezing, burning eyes, & a low fever.  Hope he wakes up feeling better.  No school tomorrow!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment