Voting

Thursday, October 13, 2011

yesterday + today.

Wednesday:
  • This conversation took place when Jared and I were getting ready for school.
Jared: Mommy, (insert friend's name here) is mean.  He hits people when he gets mad.  Member lesterday he hit me in my face?  He doesn't want to be my friend.  YOU KNOW WHAT?!  I bet he's a MONSTER! 

Me: You mean she is a monster, right?  (Insert friend's name here) is a girl, silly. 

Jared: Mommy, I know he's a girl!  I was trying to tell you that he is a girl MONSTER!  THAT'S why he's so mean.  You think he's a monster?  I think he could be.

Me: I don't think she's a monster Jared.  I think she's just a grumpy girl.  But, just because she's grumpy doesn't mean she should hit her friends, right?  Everyone needs to keep their hands on their own bodies and be kind to eachother.

Jared: He should be happy.  Like me.  It's nice to be happy to people. 

Me: You are correct.  We should all be happy to people :)

...20 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot at school. 

Jared: *GASP!!!* It's HIM!  There he is!  Ugggghhhhh.  It's okay.  I'm still gonna be nice to him.

...If only I could have a video camera on that boy 24/7.  Without him knowing.  --The best part of it all, he reminded me "to be happy to people".  I love that boy :)
  • Jacob spent his usual 20 minutes with Mr. House after school playing with his cool bag of tricks.  He's a retired school teacher that faithfully shows up every Wednesday just so he can let the kids play with his cool stuff.  I so very much love and appreciate a passionate teacher.



  • Jared fed the dogs yesterday because he's such a sweet baby brother and wanted to do Jacob's job.  Too bad he spilled the entire container.  My back was turned when it happened and I just heard dog food falling to the floor.  It seemed like it went on. and on. and on. before it finally stopped.  So, what was my reaction?  I laughed.  What else could I do?  The damage was done.  I turned around and Jared's eyes were full of water.  All of his hard work was all for nothing.  Poor guy.  We tried to tell him it was an accident and wasn't his fault.  He still cried.  At least he attempted to clean the mess.  Roxy and Lady helped with the rest.


  • Beyblades.  The boys' newest obsession.


  • This is what happens when you sing to your wife and she has a camera in her hand.  hehe.  I L.O.V.E. him  :)



Thursday:

  • This morning while I was in the shower THIS happened!  Soil everywhere and a plant ripped to shreds.  But, of course no one knows how it happened.  I'm guessing it was probably that hairy little girl right next to the mess???  And, don't judge my brown plant :)




  • Jared and I had breakfast with a friend this morning.  Miss Chrissy.  Better known to Jared as, Mith Trithy.  Someone was a crabby butt since he woke up at 6 a.m. + was having allergy issues. {not cool}.  He so very much needed this 30 minute nap before school.  It's amazing what a little extra sleep can do.


  • Staying after school for playtime with the Lopez's is the boys' favorite.  Mine too :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment