Voting

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just a few

  • Apples are a favorite in the Adams house right now. We each have one every single day. Braeburn is our favorite.  Yum.  Add a slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese with it and this Mama's in heaven.

  •  Jakie has a loose top tooth...he bites everything on the opposite side of it.  Kinda funny to watch :)


  • Look at that sweet chub :)
  • On the way home from school today Jared looked over at Jakie and said, "Cake, I lubb you tho much." Jakie said, "Oh thank you Jared.  I love you too."  Oh my gooooodness!  That was definitely "one of those" moments.  I love love.   
  • Jakie is kind of loco when it comes to homework.  He worries about it non-stop pretty much.  If he's going to finish it in time?  How much is left to do?  Did I read my fluency passage?  Did Mommy sign it?  Yep, he's my son.  He's a worrier for sure.  One trait I was hoping he wouldn't get from me.  So, any chance he gets, he wants to do homework.  Doesn't matter where.  In the car.  In the bank.  At the grocery store sitting in the cart.  Anywhere.

Typical "boy-knees" right there.  Scrapes + dirt.  Blehk.

  • Jakie had tryouts yesterday for a travel ball team.  He made the team :) So proud of him.




  • It's been a good week thus far.  Looking forward to a rainy weekend!  Hope the weatherman isn't tricking me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment