Voting

Sunday, November 21, 2010

sunday happiness

  • Grandpa Darrell brought breakfast over this morning.  Jack in the Box Breakfast Jacks.  My boys were in heaven. 
  • The boys and I baked sugar cookies today.  YUM.
  • Jared is addicted to video games.  He begs to play them.  Usually goes something like this:
Jared: "Mommy I kway bideo gameth?"

Me: "No."

Jared: "Kweeeeeeeathe, kweeeee-kweeee-kweeeeeeeeeathe, kweeeeathe Mommy?"

Me: "No.  Stop begging."

Jared: "Mommy I kweeeeathe kway bideo games?"

Me: "No."

Jared: "Mommy I kway your phone?"

Me: "No."

Then he proceeds to go through the list of video games:
Jared: "Mommy I kway BatBan?  Thar Warth?  Lego?  Ninja Turtleth?"

Me: "No Jared!"

Jared: "Awwwwwwww!!  I juth go wead bideo gameth then!"

Me: "Good idea!"

That boy is something else. 
  • Jakie has an owie on his knee.  He scored and got to use the new Superhero band-aids :) Totally worth the owie he said.
  • The boys and I have a shopping date tomorrow.  Michael has money to spend.  And for once, it's not mine :)
  • Jason is the smartest guy I know.  For sure.  He's turned into such a "Mr. Fix-it" the older he's gotten.  He saved us a ton of money yesterday by an insanely easy fix on my car that not even a mechanic would've figured out immediately...or at least he would've pretended not to.  But, prior to the fix he was quite upset and said, "This is why you need a new car!" ...Yea well, I, don't want the payment that comes with that new car.  Ugh.  Don't miss the days of car payments.  So, I'll continue to skate by as long as I can.  Or, as long as he'll let me.
  • I took an hour nap today.  Jared didn't have a nap at all.  He was out by 7.  I'm so thankful for that.  He's been a little handful today!
  • We spent a little time with Pa today after what had seen like weeks since we've seen him.  He's been working, working, working.  Really hoping he's home for Thanksgiving.  Speaking of Thanksgiving, I can't wait for it!  And this time it's not at our house!  That deserves a giant, haleluyer! 
  • No school this week!! :)
  • I'm tired tonight.  No pictures for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment