Voting

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ten on tuesday

  1. Last week was a rough week.  Hence the reason for my neglected blog.  I just wasn't up to it.  Glad that week is long gone and this week has been great :)
  2. Jared and I spent two hours of our morning at the DMV.  Yuck.  Hate that place.  Grosses me out.
  3. I gave a homeless woman $5 today in the Wal-Mart parking lot.  After we went through two years of Jason being jobless, I'm a sucker for anyone in need.  If I have it, I'll give it.  We wouldn't have made it without the generosity of others.  I'll forever be grateful.  I'll forever pay it forward. 
  4. I laughed hysterically today while texting with my brother.  Miss him.  Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with The Luna's and the rest of the family. 
  5. I hung out after school for an extra half-hour talking with some of my favorite ladies and letting the boys burn some extra energy.  It's a little treat for MYSELF.  But, they benefit from it too.  It's a win-win!
  6. Jakie's favorite shows to watch right now are Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.  Yep, for real.
  7. Lady has another owie.  She ripped her ear!!!  And yet again, we have no idea how.  Happened while we were out.  She was inside the house.  Roxy was in her crate.  So, whatever she did, she did it alone.  Clearly, she's accident prone :(
  8. Lunches are made for my guys.  Glad that's done.  I usually enjoy making them.  But, on nights like this when I'm dead-tired, I don't so much enjoy that part of my day :)
  9. The Biggest Loser is on.  Definitely won't make it through the entire episode.  Way too tired.
  10. Looking forward to tomorrow.  No errands to run.  Well, not until the afternoon, anyway.  But, in the a.m., I get to take Jakie to school and come back home and enjoy my coffee.  Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment