Voting

Monday, November 1, 2010

Target love.

Today after Jared and I dropped Jakie off at school we headed to Target.  He spotted "Halloween!!" a mile away and took off in a full sprint...


After a whole lot of, "Oh Mommy that one is tho awthum!" and "*gasp* thath AMAZING!" ...Lisps are so cute on little people.  I just hope it doesn't last too long :)

Then, it was off to the toy section.  JUST TO LOOK.


This little dump truck's name is StinkyStinky fit him just right, considering one of the things he does is fart.  Such a boy toy, right?  Stinky made Jared laugh hysterically.  One of those laughs that come way down from the bottom of your stomach kind of laugh.  All the surrounding shoppers and employees got a kick out of watching Jared laugh out loud. 

And now I'm going to bet that you're thinking I had to buy him something to get him to leave, right?  WRONG.  He didn't get one thing.  He's a good boy like that :) I really like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment