Voting

Friday, October 29, 2010

the friday high five

1.  Jacob got to wear his costume to school today.  That means, Jared got to wear his costume too.  That means, I had two insanely giddy boys bouncing around all morning :)

    The Flash & Batman
2.  Jared willingly left Jacob's school when the Costume Parade was over.  Then, he willingly took off his costume to get in his car seat because, "I all thweddy Mommy, touch my chubs, them's wet."  Uh, no thanks Bud.
3.  We had lunch on Costco.  Samples are great.

4.  Jared gave out about 345,564 high fives during Jakie's class party.  He was the center of attention.  As usual.  But this time, Jakie got to show him off to his friends.  He was a proud big brother today.  I was a proud Mommy.  As I am everyday.

5.  Beautiful sunset on our way to Chipotle for dinner.   




HAPPY FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment