Voting

Sunday, October 3, 2010

10 in 10 minutes

  1. Tonight was Michael's Homecoming Dance.
  2. Dad watched the boys this morning for a couple hours while we went shopping.  Bless him.
  3. I took an hour long nap today.  I really wanted to make it two hours though :)
  4. We went to a birthday party tonight for the cutest, sweetest 9 year old boy I know. 
  5. Jared was cranky for most of the day but ended it his happy usual self.
  6. Both boys fell asleep while reading books in bed.
  7. My stomach is turning right now thinking about what Michael could possibly be doing.  I'm way too young for this.
  8. Tomorrow football will be on our TV for most of the day.  Love my husband :)
  9. I'm having trouble staying awake right now.
  10. If Michael doesn't call or text me within the next ten minutes he's going to be sorry.

 Love this boy
 Because texting can never wait, Auntie.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment