Voting

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 on Tuesday.

  1. Jakie didn't wear a jacket to school because he's Mr. "I'm Just Going To Take It Off As Soon As I Get In Class Anyway Mommy And I'm Not Going To Put It Back On".  And of course, it rained.  Oh wait, it POURED!  When I picked him up he said, "Man Mommy, I should've wore my jacket!" At least he had an undershirt and long sleeves on. 
  2. Jared and I had breakfast with my very good friend Chrissy.  Love her.  She's been such a good friend to me.  --As I was buckling Jared in his car seat he told me, "Him ith tho cooool Mommy.  Him cute too!" I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard.
  3. I bought an umbrella at Target because I didn't own one.  Now I do :)   
  4. Jared and I picked up Jakie from school right in the middle of a downpour!  Good thing I bought that umbrella, right?  Didn't matter, we were all SOAKED by the time we got in the truck.  Muddy and wet.  That's my favorite.  Not.
  5. Michael got a ride home after baseball practice that ended up turning into a workout in the Weight Lifting Room.  Yes!  No more going out in the rain.  
  6. The rain is my favorite.  As long as I'm indoors.
  7. Dad came home from work today looking like roadkill.  He drove 1,500+ miles from Saturday afternoon through today.  Eeek.  Back at it at 4:30a.  
  8. I cooked dinner twice.  Once for us, then again for Dad.  I didn't mind.
  9. I made lunches twice.  Once for us, then again for Dad.  Again, I didn't mind. 
  10. Jared broke all of the bedtime rules tonight because he just had to go to Pa's house to say "hi" to him.  He hadn't seen him since Friday.  That's a long time for those two to be apart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment