Voting

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mean Monday.

  • Lady got to go for a morning ride to drop off Jakie at school, then to the Post Office.  I'm not sure who was more excited, her or the boys.

We ♥ our Lady girl.

  • I thought today was Tuesday all day and Michael made fun of me saying, "You really miss Uncle Jason don't you?"  My response was "Is it Friday yet?"  What a mean Monday for tricking me into believing it's Tuesday.
  • I had about 30 minutes of uninterrupted alone time this evening while the boys were playing at Grandpa's house and Michael was having dinner at a friends.  Just what I needed :)
  • Elf has been playing in this house for what seems like non-stop since Sunday morning and I don't mind it one bit :) Christmas is my favorite!
  • Jacob read to Jared while he was taking a bath and for a minute I thought Jared was going to fall asleep!  That thought didn't last long.


  • Jacob's friend brought his Fushigi Ball to school today.  Jakie has been asking for that thing since the day he saw the infomercial.  Really, Jacob?  He mentioned today that HE KNOWS he's on Santa's Nice List so he'll just ask him for it.  Well, isn't that just fantastic?
  • I have three lunches to make and a kitchen that needs to be cleaned before I go to bed.
  • My seester is coming over tomorrow after work.  Which means my Tuesday just got a whole lot easier :)


No comments:

Post a Comment