Voting

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's all GOOD

  • Jared woke up and the first thing he wanted to do was put his Batman costume on.  Putting that thing on him is like squeezing a sausage into it's casing.  It's a chore.  He's a chunker.  I love it ♥
  • I am officially DONE with all of the fraud junk with the bank.  Haleluyer!  *happy dance*
  • I had an insanely productive day around the house.  Love that. 
  • It rained for most of the day. 
  • Jason came home today!!  The boys talked on and on about how excited they were that he was coming home.  Jared held his ladle to his ear pretending it was a phone, yelling, "Daddy?!  You alive!!  You really alive!  Mommy!!!!  Him ALIVE!!  Him really alive!" That boy cracks me up. 
  • Michael put me through a crazy ab workout again tonight.  If I would stay consistent with doing it everyday they would get easier.  Something to ponder.
  • There's nothing better than having a happy teenager in the house.  Teenagers are moody.  Boy or girl.  I love the days he's super happy :)

  • Jakie cleaned his room before he went to bed.  I love that that boy knows how to clean.  Even though he has his days where he pretends he doesn't.
  • The boys have been working on their Christmas lists per request of Grandma (Nagle).  Jared wants anything and everything he sees.  Jakie is much more particular and knows exactly what he wants.
A few of Jakie's items:
  • iPod
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Simon Birch DVD
  • Nerf Gun
A few of Jared's items:
  • Imaginext toys
  • Books
  • Go Fishin'
  • Anything that involves Batman, Spiderman, Iron Man.

Observation:
I'm looking around the Family Room and it's back to looking like it did this morning before I cleaned.  Off to bed to do it all over again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment