Voting

Monday, October 4, 2010

today...

was a great day because...
  • Jared slept through the night last night.  Yay!
  • the weather was just awesome!  love Fall.
  • Jason was home with us today.  too bad it was with a bum back.  at least he was home though :)
  • i finished cleaning my bedroom today.  let's see how long it stays that way.  why does it seem that's the place where all the "stuff" gathers?  i hate that.  
  • Jakie was stoked that he got to buy lunch today for the first time this school year.  i wasn't so stoked that all he ate was a PB&J Uncrustables.  that boy just doesn't eat at school.  that bothers me.  A LOT.
  • i ate 3 meals today because Jason was home and he never lets me skip a meal.  As I usually do. 
  • Jared was in such a good mood today.  do i dare say everyone is over the fall sicknesses?  maybe tomorrow i'll be brave and let it slip out.
  • Michael put me through an insane ab workout tonight.  i think i did pretty awesome considering i had my stomach muscles sliced in half.  go me! 
  • i talked to my sister on the phone about 8 times today.
  • i am SO ready to crawl into bed.  in my CLEAN bedroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment