Voting

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'll live. I guess.

Jason left this afternoon for San Diego.  He'll be gone until Friday evening.  Hope he learns something useful to him during this training since he'll be leaving again next week.  I wouldn't do well with a husband that had to travel for business constantly.  I miss him already.  But, I suppose I'll live.  I guess :) 

The boys weren't looking forward to him leaving.  Particularly Jared.  I can't count how many times I heard, "I wan-go Sanee Eggo TOOOOOO." 

Truthfully, I'm jealous.  I want to be the one who gets to leave for five days all by myself.  Stay in a posh hotel all by myself.  No car seats, no arguing, no biting, no whining, no fits.  Oh yea, I'm jealous alright.  BUT, if I actually did get to leave for five days.  I'd probably be miserable.  Wondering what I missed.  What they ate.  If their owie's were kissed.  The list could go on and on. 


The usual chat went on here I'm sure.  Be good.  Have a great week at school.  Help Mommy.  Be nice to Jared.  See you Friday.  I love you. 


About an hour and a half later I got a text with this in it:


I'm here!

Well.  Isn't that just groovy?  Rub it in Honey.  Yes, the view from your room is just beautiful.  Haha.  I kid :)

So, here's to me having a week on my own.  Baseball practices times 2.  Eye doctor appointments.  Homework.  And everything else that comes with it.  Piece of cake.  As long as Jared doesn't have a week like he did last week.  xxxfingers crossedxxx

An extra little tidbit:

Jacob learned how to write his name in cursive today.  He caught on quick and was so proud of himself :).  This is why I can't be by myself for five days.  Because I guarentee the next time he writes his name in cursive, he won't be nearly as excited as he was today.  Because I would've missed Jared climbing on my lap and kissing me on the cheek and telling me he loved me.  Because I would've missed Michael being extra sweet to Jared and asking him if he wanted to watch Bolt with him tonight.  I'm right where I need to be.  Right where I want to be.  Home with my boys.  Bless that husband of mine for working so hard so I can be here.  At home.







No comments:

Post a Comment