Voting

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

quick one

This one will be short since I'm blogging from my phone...

Today was overall a pretty good day. Emilio (mom's husband) came over this evening for a visit after work. Of course bearing gifts. Two pairs of shoes each for the boys. They were on cloud nine! And I got a pair of jammies. Does he know me or what?! Jammies are my favorite.

A little funny to share...Jason caught Jared picking his nose today. He told him to go get a tissue and go to the bathroom. Jared came back telling Jason he couldnt find the "ti-shooo" I asked if he needed help. Jared looked back at Jason and said "Daddy, I go hide so I pick my nose." What?!?!?! Oh my goodness did we get a laugh out of that one. Who needs tissue when you can just hide in the corner and pick away with your bare hand? That boy cracks me up :)

(Photo: showing Mio what they're going to be for Halloween)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment