Voting

Sunday, October 24, 2010

S + S

Saturday:

  • a bit of my morning was spent watching the Food Network and sipping my cup of coffee.  I love Saturdays.
  • Everyone pitched in for some Saturday-morning-cleaning.  I like that!
  • The boys asked about 973,564 times what time Ma was going to be here :)
  • After Ma got here we headed to Chipotle.  Our favorite place to eat.  It was Ma + Mio's first time.  They enjoyed it. 




 


Sunday:

  • We slept in.  All of us.  Till 7:30ish.  Nice.
  • The Broncos lost.  Like, really lost.  So glad Jason isn't so serious about that stuff anymore.  Before we had Jacob he was really bad about that kind of thing.  He would be in a bad mood the whole rest of the day when his beloved Broncos would lose a game.  Good work Babe, I don't miss that part of you :)
  • Jacob & Jared baked Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting.  {with my assistance of course} Oh my calories goodness, they were heavenly! 


  • I packed these up for Pa to take to share with his friends at work.  Because if I didn't, that's all I would've eaten tomorrow.  Who needs food when you have cupcakes?  Not me :)


  • Michael only ate two of them.  Since "he doesn't like pumpkin".  Hmmm, I don't usually eat two of anything that I don't like.


  • Mikey called today.  We made plans to spend Thanksgiving together at his father in law's house.  Can't wait to see The Luna's!
  • I found Lady eating her food laying down today.  Lazy little stinker. 


Speaking of Lady:
Her hole is completely closed and is now a scab.  I have a feeling that even once she's healed up she's still going to make me put "clothes" on her.  We'll have to do away with the old t-shirt look and glam her up a bit though :)





No comments:

Post a Comment