Voting

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall sicknesses

  • Jared is the newest sickie in the house.  He was up ALL night.  Till 5:30 this morning.  In pain.  Stomach cramps.  It was a rough night.  I must have heard, "My bewwy (belly) hurty.", and "I don't feew (feel) good." 78 times.  It's not fair that a three year old has to experience pain.  At about 4:30a the cramping stopped and he was ready to PLAY.  Yes, play.  Cooking, shooting monsters, you name it, we played it.   
  • Jakie missed another day of school thanks to these darn stomach cramps.  How is it that he had them last Thursday and Friday, went away, then came back Tuesday and Wednesday?  Did they take a vacation over the weekend or what?  All I know is Wednesday better be the last day of their stay.  I miss my daily schedule.  I miss having happy non-whiney boys :)

     There was a whole-lotta Popsicles, Jell-O, and Toy Story Chicken Noodle Soup in this house today.

  • We looked at Halloween costumes for a bit and both boys already decided what they want to be.  Jared wants to be Batman and Jakie wants to be The Flash.  Boys :)

  • I think it's really annoying that when kids are sick they seem totally fine before bed and you think they've kicked the bug.  Let them fall asleep and it all goes down hill. 
  • Jared has woke up crying about 982 times since I've been working on this post.  Tummy issues seem to be over but now he has a stuffy nose.  Excellent.
  • I'm over Fall sicknesses.  I'm exhausted.
  • Looking forward to non-sick days!

No comments:

Post a Comment