Voting

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sickie: Part 2

  • Friday night we all went to bed earlier than usual since we had to get up super-early for our fundraiser breakfast on Saturday morning.  Just as I was about to fall asleep I got sick to my stomach.  REALLY sick to my stomach.  I didn't think much of it since I seem to get a bit of turbulence quite often.  But, this time it was much worse than usual.  I ended up spending the entire night/morning in the bathroom.  Up-chucking.  Was it the Chinese take out?  Or the flu?  That's up for debate between Jason and I.  All I know is I was in some major pain all over my body and I won't be having Chinese food for a while.  I missed the fundraiser breakfast.  Boo.  Hubby was not happy.  As much as I would like to say he suggested that I stay home and rest...it was quite the opposite.  There was a lot of  "You can do it Babe".  And "You can beat it, it's just food poisoning, it'll pass." I wanted to slap him.  As hard. As I Possibly. Could.  I'll bet he feels differently about it now since he caught a bit of it and slept off and on all Saturday afternoon after he and the boys returned home.
  • Jared helped me with lunches for tomorrow.  He put the grapes in baggies.  Or, maybe he ate more than he bagged.  *Love his rosey cheeks*
  • I had to e-mail Jakie's teacher tonight because he was in a PANIC that he would be benched for recess because he wouldn't be able to turn in his Behavior Slip since he was absent Friday and couldn't bring it home for me to sign.  Trying to explain to him that this wouldn't happen because he was absent was totally useless.  He was in tears.  I assured him all would be well.  All had better be well tomorrow :)

  • We watched Simon Birch for our Sunday Night Movie.  Michael laughed out loud at parts of it as did Jakie.  Especially when the boys talked about their balls shrinking to the size of marbles and BB's.  Nice.  Jakie was glued to the TV.  Jared was for bits and pieces of it.
  • I had a kitchen that looked like a tornado went through it and two sinks full of dishes.  It now looks like I hired a maid to come and clean it.  It was really just me and the hubby though :)
  • I drugged Michael again tonight.  He's still fighting that cold bug.  He hates me for the yucky meds I give him :)
  • (trying to chase away the yuck)
  • It's now 10.23p and I'm feeling much better.  Not 100%.  But, better for sure.
  • I'm not ready for it to be Monday.  I need another day to recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment