Voting

Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh, Monday.

1. Woke up feeling good.  Am I finally back to myself?!  I quickly learned that I wasn't.  I was exhausted just after showering.  Bummer.  Plug along.

2. This morning I was thinking of my brother and his family and how much I was really starting to miss them.  Two hours later I got this text from my SIL!  She even put Meggy's hair in pig tails to match the cake!  ...Not that I would know, since SHE NEVER SENT ME THE PICTURES!!

Today was my niece Mehgan's 6th Birthday.  How *cute* is this cupcake cake?!  I love it :)
(**I'm still waiting for the pictures of the kids Brandi!**)
 

3. Roxy decided to be a naughty girl, as she sometimes does.  There was a lot of Jakie yelling, "ROXY!!!  GET OVER HERE!  NOOOOWWWWW!"  She didn't want to go in the dog run.  She wanted to play with her neighbor friends and run along the fence.  Over.  And over.  And over.  Jakie wasn't having any luck.  Off I went.  Lucky for her, she came straight to me and walked right into the run.  Good girl :) She knew better.  Jakie was annoyed.

4. Pile in the truck.  Realize I forgot to give Jakie his water bottle.  Run back inside to grab it.  Back in the truck and we're off.  Just as we pass our usual parking spot the meltdown started.  (luckily, it didn't last long)

Jared: MOMMMMMYYYYYYY, WHERE YOU GOING?!?!  I WANNA WALK CAKE TO COOOOOL.
Me: Not today Jared.  Mommy doesn't feel good.  We'll walk Jakie to class tomorrow OK? 
Jared: Mommy no!  We walk Cake NOW.
Me: Too bad :)

5. Jakie gives his kisses goodbye and then realizes his backpack is feeling pretty light.  Then it dawned on me.  His lunch.  I forgot to put his lunch in his backpack.  Great.  Back home to pick up his lunch then back to school to take it to his class.  On the way (back) to school Jared said "Mommy I have my lunch?" I said, "No, it's not time for a snack yet." He said, "Say what?!"  Bwahahahaha!!!  I needed that laugh! 

Little brother on a mission


6. Stop at the bank then the grocery store.

7. By this time, I'm dead.  I have the energy of a snail.

8. Before I knew it, it was time to pick up Michael.  Holy smokes was it HOT today.  Gross.  So gross.  Where's the beautiful autumn weather?  Oh right.  We live in California.  Ugh.

Yep, believe what you're seeing.  111 degrees.  Thank goodness Grandpa was home today to keep Jared.


9. Got a package today.  Just in time because I pounded the bottle clean this morning :)

SIL got me hooked.  My hair would NOT be happy if I didn't have this stuff.

10. Jason texted me from work when he got in his car.  It said:  Holy heatwave Batman  ---Another good laugh.  Thaks Babe :)

*Today has been one of those days.  Lots of threats to all three boys.  I'm beat.  And of course my day isn't over yet even at 8:44 at night because a certain SOMEONE (Michael!!!) left his backpack at a friends house over the weekend.  And of course the friend forgot to bring it to school today.  Time to hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment