Voting

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday

  • I slept in till 7 o'clock this morning.  Yes, 7 o'clock.  That never happens in this house.  Jared is usually bright eyed and bushy tailed by 6 or 6:30 a.m.  At the latest.  Today, I had to wake both boys up.  Not sure what that was about.
  • After we dropped Jakie off at school and came back home Jared and I decided to spend a little time outside in the crisp morning air.  Ohhhhh how fabulous it was.  Until I got stung by a bee.  That flew up my shirt.  Right smack in the center of my, well, cleavage.  I screamed when I looked in my shirt and saw that sucker!  I smooshed him as hard as I could because I was so angry from the pain of the poke.  And no, I don't regret killing him.  I'd do it all over again.  I'm still ticked about it! ...I was closest to my Dad's house so I went crashing through his back door and into the bathroom as he's saying, "What the heck is wrong with you???" The bee was gone but the sting was totally visible.  Fabulous.  Great way to continue the day.  Woke up late and now a bee sting.  Come out of the bathroom tell Dad I got stung by a bee, pull the neck of my shirt down to show him the enormous welt and he says, "Yep, he stung you alright"  Gee.  Thanks Dad.  I had no idea.
  • During the commotion of the bee sting...I somehow misplaced Jared.  Yep, I lost him.  Went back outside yelling, "Jarrrrrreeeeeeedddd, wheeeeere arrrrrrre yooooouuuuuu?!"  No response.  Back into Dad's house...Nope, no Jared there.  Back into my house...I hear nothing, I see nothing.  Check his room and there he is quietly sitting on the edge of the bed playing with his finger skateboard.  Glad he wasn't worried about me or anything :)
  • I did 5 loads of laundry.  5 loads of laundry is nothing.  Why is it that just as soon as you think you're caught up on laundry, you turn around and the pile is ginormous.  AGAIN.  In every room.  (Once again...wishing I had a laundry service.) 
  • 12 o'clock: lay Jared down for his nap. 
  • 12:30: Crap!  It's Jakie's minimum day!  Jared doesn't usually take naps on minimum days.  Too late for that.  He's OUT.  Bah!  Oh well. 
  • 1:30: Start the wake-up process.  He's not happy.  So I'm tickling, I'm talking, I'm poking, I'm beek-a-booing.  All while Jared is very softly shooshing me.  Saying, "Shhhhh, Mommy, I seeeeeping.  Don't talk uh me." 20 minutes later I finally got him to get up and headed out the door.
  • Sat down at the picnic table just as Jakie's class door opened.  Perfect :)
  • Mix in the usuals...dinner, homework, lunches for tomorrow.
  • Last minute trip to Wal-Mart for Whey Protein...You're lucky I love you Michael.  I hate Wal-Mart after dark.  All Wal-Marts :/
  • Michael's getting sick.  No bueno.  I drugged him and forced him to bed early.  Now it's my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment