Voting

Friday, December 3, 2010

the friday high five

  1. Jared and I went to an Awards Assembly this afternoon for Jakie.  I always feel so proud when my little guy's name is announced.  So proud of him ♥
  2. Speaking of being proud...Michael is kicking butt in school right now.  Not one missing assignment or tardy the entire month of November!  Now that, is progress.  You go boy :)
  3. I love walking through the door and smelling our fresh Christmas tree.  I wonder how long we'll keep getting a "real tree".  I know eventually we'll get an artificial one.  Even though I always said we never would.  Getting our Christmas tree every year was always my favorite family tradition growing up. 
  4. We got home from practice about forty-five minutes ago and I think my feet are still semi-frozen.  It. was. freezing!  But, I still wouldn't miss it.  *Love* watching Jakie play. 
  5. Michael's 17th birthday is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment