Voting

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day fifteen.

-My mornings seem to be flying by way too fast.  Before I know it, it's twelve o'clock and time to leave to pick up Michael from school.  I don't so much enjoy finals week.  A week full of minimum days isn't my favorite.  Tomorrow's his last day of school and he'll be off for three weeks.  Lucky, lucky boy.  Jakie only gets two weeks.  But, Jakie will also get two weeks for Spring Break when Michael will only get one.  I prefer Jakie's schedule :)

-I picked up Jakie all by my lonesome today while Jared stayed home with Michael.  He always prefers to stay home if he has the option.  When Jakie and I got back in the car he read me a Christmas Riddles paper that he did for math today.  He's granted me permission to share what they were.

1.Why does Santa Claus have three gardens?
  So he can Ho-Ho-Ho!
2. What does a cat on a beach have in common with Christmas?
  Sandy Claws!
3. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
  Frostbite!
4. What does Santa clean his sleigh with?
  Comet of course!

Funny huh?!  Well, we both laughed pretty hard :)



-And just as I thought as soon as we got home he ate his snack and got busy on his "craft project", as he calls it.  He still has a lot more to do but plenty of time to get it done. 




-Michael and Jared had an ear pulling contest to see who could last the longest.  Michael won because Jared got so distracted with the pain he forgot to keep pulling Michael's ear! 


Jason did the Wii Fit Plus tonight and Jared was his biggest fan.  Wasn't long before Jason was kicked off and Jacob and Jared hopped on.  Usually the way it goes.  Jason finished his workout after the boys went to bed.


-Michael's newest thing is speaking in Chewbaca's language from Star Wars.  I laughed so hard tonight I cried! 

-Michael also shared with us that he plans on waking up every morning at five o'clock during Christmas Break to go for a run.  That boy is just full of funnies tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment