Voting

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day twenty three. twenty four. AND twenty five.

twenty three.

-Finished the last bit of Christmas shopping!  And the best part is it wasn't crazy at all.  It did start to get a little nuts when we were on our way out though.  So glad we got up and out of the house early.

-We went to a Holiday Cookie Exchange.  Super cute and super fun!  Lots of yummy treats!  Good lookin' bunch, right?


twenty four.

-Christmas with Grandpa and Grandma Nagle!  Yummy dinner, church, presents, and dessert.  Does it get any better?  Oh, and the best part...My camera lens didn't break when I took a picture of my father-in-law.  Whew!  Close one ;)

 Grandpa Nagle & Dom

 ♥ Jared, Jacob, & Michael ♥



twenty five.

-Christmas day has arrived!  Normally I would say finally.  But, this year it was here before I knew it.  It doesn't even seem like it came and went already. 



-The house was a DISASTER.  Actually a time that I didn't mind it.  I was thankful for it.  Thankful for what the mess represented.  That we had answered prayers of Jason being back to work.  Thankful that we were actually able to buy presents this year.  Thankful for the love and laughter that filled our home with family.  Now, would Christmas would have been just as awesome without the presents?  Of course!  It was great last year.  It's just nice to be able to add all the little extras.  So, yes.  My house was a mess.  Tissue paper, wrapping paper, boxes, clothes, and toys covered the floor all throughout the day.  I call that a blessed mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment