Voting

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blogging from my phone.


Tonight Jakie and Jared spent some time with Ma and Mio (at our house) while Jason and I had some time out at a friends house for dinner. When we got home it all hit me just how much I really missed them. The endless amounts of hugs and kisses that came from them were priceless. We missed them. AND THEY (especially Jakie) MISSED US! And even though Jason and I hate leaving them...I know its necessary every now and again. For all of us.
So, note to self: get out more with the hubby. Leave the Mommy guilt behind. No matter how hard it is. After all, you can't miss THAT much in a couple of hours out of the house. Right? I don't think a dinner date every month or two should kill either of us. I mean, hello, my Dad IS my neighbor. Doesn't get much easier than that to find a sitter! And Ma will gladly hang with them anytime too :) Love her.
Maybe I should make this a goal for the New Year. Because knowing me. I'll pretend I never wrote this post :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Make it a goal more importantly make it a point! I know its tough to leave them but they see you and jason spending husband and wife time together and they can feel the amazing love between you two and as their patents that sets a strong foundation for them as family men and husbands. Once a month is ok cousin!

    ReplyDelete