Voting

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day nineteen.

Yesterday:

-I had a super-healthy breakfast.  Not :) It was tasty though.  Jason got a box of See's candy from a co-worker on Friday.  She really got it for me.  She just didn't know it.  Thanks Yolanda :)


-Jason and I had some time out last night at one of his friends house for dinner with a few co-workers.  I missed the boys.  I talked a bit about that here.

Today:

-Jakie noticed there was something different about our calendar today.  "Whoa, whoa, whoa, there are some changes on that calendar that I need to see!"  That boy notices everything.  Nothing gets passed him.

-The weather was fantastic today!  So glad I didn't have to go out in it though.  Perfect staying-at-home kind of weather.

-We stayed in our jammies all day.  That was nice.  A much needed day of absolutely nothing.

-Jared skipped his nap today.  I took one for him instead :)

-Jakie keeps reminding me what Christmas is all about.  I love that.  Jakie and Jared had a conversation about it today.  Went something like this:

Jakie: Why do we celebrate Christmas Jared?  

Jared: for uth and Thantha and trethenth!  ...In Jared language that would be, for us and Santa and presents.

Jakie: Noooooooooo.  There's a reason for Christmas.

Jared: For uth Cake!  

Jakie: No, it's Jesus' birthday!

Jared: Jethuth bir-day?  Ohhhhhh.  Happy bir-day to hiiiiim???

Jakie: Yes!  So, why do we celebrate Christmas?

Jared: Jethuth.  (five seconds later)....And Thantha.

Haha!  No way was Jared going to forget about Santa.  Not a chance.


These darn things are down right heavenly!  Yummy.


-Michael has been at his Mama's house since Thursday.  I might be looking forward to having him come home on the 23rd.  I might miss him.  Just a little :)

-We had Hot Cocoa tonight...minus the marshmallows for Jared.  He no likey.  And, we watched The Flight Before Christmas.


-The best part about tomorrow?  It's Monday and there's no school!  I love vacation.  Sorry Babe, you're almost done though! :) xoxo

1 comment: