Voting

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day twenty.

Happy Birthday to ME!  One of the reasons why December is my favorite month :) Here's to the last year in  my twenties!


The highlight of our day was the buckets of rain that fell from the sky and the delivery truck getting stuck in the neighbors yard and having to have a tow truck come and rescue him.  Yep, that's it.  Good stuff, right?  It's OK, don't be jealous.  I know it's hard though.


Jakie came to me today and said, "You know what Mommy?  I would bake you a cake, but then we would have the call it the disaster cake!" Oh sweet boy, it's the thought that counts.  So, instead, we skipped the cake and made cupcakes.  Which is way more dangerous for me because one is never enough.  He frosted them himself and topped mine with my *current* favorite candy :) the last of my favorite candy!  Boo.

Jason shoved a cupcake in my face.  Not cool Babe.  Even though it made me laugh really hard, you had better sleep with one eye open :) I may or may not have shoved one in Jakie's face.  Alright, alright, I did!  I think he still has frosting in his nose!  Good times :)


Jared was the winner this morning and found Julio first.  He made sure to rub that one in Jakie's face for a minute or two.

Tonight both boys read their Christmas wish lists to Julio.  This was list number 345,876 it seems like.  This one, however, is THE FINAL LIST.  Until they remember something else tomorrow :)


See the photo of Jason and I?  That was taken at Jason's company Christmas party before we had kids.  Wow, that. seems. forEVER. ago.  Life is so much sweeter now :)

2 comments: