Voting

Sunday, December 5, 2010

So, I'm a little late.

In November I had plans of blogging every single day in December.  It's now December 5th.  What happened to that, self?!  Oh, right.  That little thing called "life".  But, today I thought to myself...Who cares if I didn't do it the way I was supposed to.  Does that mean I can't do it at all now?  NO!  So, I'm late.  Better late than never right?  Now, don't get crazy with me if I miss a day.  Or two :) later in the month.  As for now, I have high hopes :)

This weekend we:

Decorated our tree on Michael's birthday :)


Jared was all about the ornaments that Jakie has made in school previous years...particularly the ones with Jakie's picture on them.  "That's Cake!  That's my brudder.  He my fren."


Found Julio in the kitchen on a wreath on Saturday, and then in the family room on a shelf on Sunday.  The boys love searching for him every morning.  I love reminding them that Julio is watching them when they're being naughty or nice.  (still can't believe they named him Julio)


Auntie and AJ came over today and brought dinner for Michael's birthday.  Too bad Michael is sick as a dog and couldn't even eat the Enchilada's his Mom made.  Dang that sore throat!  I ate enough for both of us :) I stuffed myself.  He did manage to eat a piece of cake though.  Poor guy.  Hopefully his 18th will be better than his 17th!

It's raining.  I so very much love the rain when I can stay indoors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment