Voting

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day twenty two.

Jason got a phone call at five this morning from his boss telling him he could stay home today because the weather was crazy and his work was already done anyway.  WHAT?!  Nice!  Love her :) And guess what else?  He got a text this afternoon saying no one has to come in tomorrow either!  (Love her some more!) Score!  Two extra days of vacation.  Now he's off till January 3rd.  Good stuff.

We went and picked up Michael today.  I missed him :) BUT, he's gone already.  Out to dinner with his friends for his best friend's birthday.  I vote for the hubby to wait up for him tonight.  {Hint, hint Babe ;)}

The rain really came down when we left Sister's house.  That was just fantastic.  Twenty minutes to move a quarter of a mile.  Now that's progress!  Not.


We stopped by Grandpa Darrell and Grandma Aracely's house this evening.  For those of you wondering how that went...It went great!  The boys of course had fun.  Presents are always fun!



We watched the Karate Kid tonight.  Jakie loved it.  Jared was in and out.

With our movie we had Hot Chocolate.  From scratch.  Oh. my. heavens. Ah-mazing!  Totally worth the work. 

I feel pretty much back to myself.  Maybe I wasn't catching anything after all.  Got news from the doc that my thyroid is all bananas again.  Maybe that's what it is.  And, NO WONDER my hair has been falling out by the handfuls!  Grrrrrrrr!! 

All of our baseball activities have been cancelled until January.  Sah-weeeet!!  That makes me happy.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the baseball stuff.  But, it seems to be a little much with the holidays, ya know?  Glad that's one thing checked off my list.

I've been sitting in total silence for the past ten minutes.  I just realized that.  Kinda nice :)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment