Voting

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day twenty one.

-I woke up feeling pretty YUCK this morning.  Not quite sick but like something was coming on.  Still feeling the same.  No worse, no better.  I'll take that!

-We ate cupcakes for breakfast :)

-I did nothing but laundry today.  And when I say "nothing but laundry", I mean nothing. but. laundry.  I just love watching the pile dwindle down.  But I hate how the rest of the house looks crazy because of it.

-My to-do list for the rest of the week is kinda like, WHOA. 
  • Wednesday: TONS to do around the house, finish up a few projects, wrap more presents and Jakie's baseball practice.
  • Thursday: Finish up the last of my shopping, baking, cookie exchange, and practice.  Again.
  • Friday: More baking and Christmas with the in-laws. 
  • Saturday: CHRISTMAS at home.  Helllllooooo happy dance! 
  • Sunday: Jakie's tournament in La Puente...the day after Christmas!  Argh.
-It's been raining for so many days that I've lost count.

-I didn't take not one. single. picture. today.  That's rare for me.  My laptop is probably thanking me.

-Jared went to the naughty spot this evening.  It wasn't pretty. 

-Jakie has been singing Christmas carols allllll dayyyy loooonnnng.  "Deck the halls with folly jolly! Fa la la la la la la la la!" Yes, folly jolly.  And, he has no interest in correcting it :)

-Blogging without pictures is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment