Voting

Friday, December 10, 2010

busy days.

I'm not really sure why I opened my big mouth about blogging everyday in December.  Clearly, it's not going to happen.  Between baseball practice, scrimmages, making dinner, homework, & lunch making all in the evening hours, it's been next to impossible to find the time to sit and blog.  By nine o'clock I'm ready for bed.  And nothing else. 

So, a recap from the last few days will have to do:

Someone was very upset with me because he was being super-naughty in the Post Office and when we got in the car Mommy told him, "No video games for you today!" He wasn't pleased.  Ten minutes into the car ride home he said, "Shorry Mommy.  I be happy again." Telling me that he'll be "happy" again means he won't be naughty anymore.  And, if you're wondering, I didn't give in.  There were no video games.  Not even after the sweet apology.


SO NOT my favorite place to be.  We waited in the car while Jason went in.  Auto parts stores stink and make my nose burn.  Egh.


Jason, Jared, and I took a trip to Toys R Us last night while Michael and Jakie stayed home.  We bought a few things (gifts) and Jared left with nothing in hand and no fits.  He's usually quite content with "just looking".  I taught that early on :)

Michael and Jakie are officially checked off of my Christmas list.  Jared on the other hand has a lot of catching up to do.  So, all that's left to buy is a few things for Jared and a few gift cards.  Easy peasy! 

Jakie is dealing with kids at school telling him that, "Santa isn't real."  My response, "Sure stinks to be them!  They'll only be getting presents from their Mom's and Dad's this year.  What a shame."

TODAY:

Jared and I baked Banana Bread :)



Jared fell asleep on the way to Jakie's practice.  He woke up half way through and decided he wanted me to hold him so he could go back to sleep.  He obviously has no idea how hard it is to hold a forty-four pound three year old while sitting on metal bleachers.  I won't be able to do that much longer with the way he's growing.  That's for sure!

We went to McDonald's for a snack size McFlurry after practice.  That made Jakie happy.  Because if anyone knows Jakie, they know that boy has a thing for dessert like his Mommy.  If he had it his way, he'd have dessert every. single. night. after dinner.  Yep, that boy is all me :)

Michael made it through a full day of school.  I had to pick him up early yesterday from the nurse's office.  But, he managed to make it through the day today.  Thank goodness. 

All the boys are watching Radio.  Love that movie.

I am very ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment